Thank you for your interest in Noah’s Ark Preschool and Harmony Christian School. We are a ministry of Harmony Baptist Church, providing academic excellence in a Christian environment for students from Preschool through 12th grade. We seek to serve Christian families in the community in bringing up their children with values set forth in God’s Word. For additional information on our mission and vision please see the enclosed material.
Before setting up an application interview with the administrator, it is necessary that the office have the following information on file:
- Completed application with $50 ($35 for preschool) non-refundable application fee.
- Child’s original birth certificate copied by office.
- Complete immunization records.
- Completed Pastor’s Recommendation Form (grades 6 -12).
- Current transcripts from previous school for current school year application. Not applicable when applying for following year.
Students must meet the following age requirements in order to be considered for entrance:
- Students entering K3 must be three years old by December 1st of the enrolling school year.
- Students entering K4 must be four years old by December 1st of the enrolling school year.
- Students entering K5 (our kindergarten program) must be five years old by December 1st of the enrolling school year.
We welcome any questions you may have about the school or the admissions process. Thank you again for your interest. May God bless you as you consider this commitment to your child’s education!